Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

We paid over $2400 for our daughter to have a professional photo shoot and was told that would cover 3 more as well. We were told we could request updates on her modeling profile through their online website.

Every time I requested an update I was sent an email saying that an update would be sent with 5-7 days..only once did I actually get an update. I called several times within the first 30 days to cancel the remaining photo shoots and get our money back. If they answered at all, I would be hung up on. Other times I leave a message but they would never return my call.

The last time I asked for an update, I got an email saying that the company was no longer in business.

This was such a total scam and I am mad at myself for falling for it. .

diveandcatch wrote the review because of not as described at Interface Modeling And Acting. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Interface Modeling And Acting to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was get kids hopes up, being lied to, took our money and our time and having my money taken. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Interface Modeling And Acting and interface modeling and acting modeling service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments