2.3K views

InterFace representatives defraud families that they find at malls or theme parks.They give false hope to children that they will actually help them reach stardom and they charge parents thousands of dollars for poorly executed photo shoots.

The owner Mr. Vintfeld has been involved in lawsuits in two different states and the company has endured hundreds of consumer complaints. After extensive review of InterFace I made a wise decision to not continue with them.

InterFace violates the Consumer Fraud Act and needs to make retribution to all of the families the company has hurt.They should all be ashamed for their unconscionable practices!

Review about: Interface Modeling And Acting Modeling Service.

Had an Experience with Interface Modeling And Acting?

Comments

New Britain, Connecticut, United States #1059701

I will like to now.Who going to pay me my money back.

1,200. I pay for my 2 kids. And never give me anything aither. Yes they have to be in pricion.

They chut no play like that with innocent kids.This happen September 1,2013.

My children never got anything I think these people need to go to jail n pay back all the money they rob from the family's

Yeah I never receive any photos or phone calls I pay $2000 they have a way to talk to you into

Brooklyn, New York, United States #970453

wow i haven't got anything yet.Thank you for the info

Bronx, New York, United States #877237

I have the same issue i follow all the refund policies and never receive my refund total $2450. every time i call was the same issue.

I agree.I was not apart of the fraud but i know whats up.

A friend tried to go and she was hazed because she would not pay the over priced photos. You may be getting paid but if they are taking a huge % & the more jobs you get the more they say.."hey, you need new photos pay us money" its just $ your paying right back to them.

Thats how agency scams work.I am in college for identity theft and I have been modeling since i was 15, i know how things work.

Hialeah, Florida, United States #816776

I was clearly explained everything on the interview, I enjoy my kids photo shoot, until I met wit Karen, the marketing director, who insisted I paid for 4 years of marketing totaling $2,400 per child.I went there thing $1.75 and $4.50 x 50, as I was told.I brought $800, but that was not good she said.I dont have that kind of money.

Then she got really desperate, telling me call someone, write a check, she then left and came back looking mad. She even told me she could not keep my kids pictures in the system until I have the money. I was in tears. This woman has no heart.

I think she must be one of the owners because she is so mean.I dont know what to do.

Hollywood, Florida, United States #816766

DO NOT HATE THE DIRECTORS, THEY ARE JUST DOING A JOB.MY FRIEND WAS ONE OF THEM.

SHE WORKED FOR $500 A WEEK, LONG HOURS. ABOUT $8 AN HR. SOON THEY ALL LEAVE BECAUSE IS NO MONEY THERE.

IF SHE DID NOT MAKE A SALE, SHE WAS IN TROUBLE WITH MANAGEMENT.WANNA BE MAD, GO AFTER THE OWNERS, THEY ARE THE ONES MAKING THE MILLIONS.

Smyrna, Delaware, United States #780929

They scammed me out of 250.00 in November 2013.Today I have yet to receive my refund.

I cancelled the next day over the phone. Posted marked my letter within 3 days. Tracked it, they received it on 11/07/2013. I got a call from them in December stating they received everything and was processing my refund.

To expect a check in the mail in one month. It is February 2014 and I still don't have my money. I call and the customer service reps hang up on me. Who does this.

They told my bank I didn't cancel in time, however I have all documents to prove I did.

I will be fighting this until I receive my money.I encourage anyone who is getting phone calls from this company to not fall for the scam.

Interface refuses to use photos from fashion photographers not paid via their business to market my child, a model with two agencies in the past.Instead they only use a series of photos in which my child's hair color is wrong and her style outdated by years.

They refuse to update her photos unless I pay more money. I paid nearly 3 thousand dollars for a 2 year stint. During 11 of the months, Interface did nothing as my child was on an exclusive contract obtained via meeting an agency director, not via an Interface tactic. We were unable to find a Google hit for a marketing source.

Buying into this scam was the worst decision I have made and trying to make Interface act responsibly has been fruitless. Is the Florida Attorney General taking complaints? Fashion photographers can be found for MUCH less and they service the big modeling agencies.

Is there a difference between the NJ bologna and what is served via Interface Boca?I find this business a terrible place to waste money.