Interface Modeling And Acting - Angry Customer out of a lot of Money

Turnaround Time

I was approached at Annapolis mall by someone from Interface saying about how beautiful my daughter is and how she should be on TV, they signed me up for an appointment, once I got to the appt the consultant showed all these different prices for headshots and advertisement a webpage of her own, and so and so by the end of the day I had spent $2700 because they pressured me saying that the quicker we pay the sooner she could get started so we came back about a week to do the headshots which I couldn't even get prints of and then I never ever heard from them again, I called to follow up and could never ever get in touch with anyone and the place was not close to where I live so I wouldn't have been able to just stop by to see what was going on. This was a couple years ago but that doesn't make me any less angry with the company which I read is now closed or the situation.

My only hope is that at some point there will be a lawsuit that can help me get some if not all of my money back. Interface is a scam and committed fraud.

Review about: Photo Shoots Modeling Services.

Interface Modeling And Acting - SCAMMERS InterFACE Norwalk CT

I became interested in InterFACE when we were stopped at Mall in Providence RI. I came to their location in Norwalk Ct in 2010 when my daughtet was 1.

They promised thay she would be acting modeling with superstars such as Jennifer Lopez. I was told to pay $500 which I did and when i tried to contact them when i noticed that the calls werent coming in to get gigs i became worried i could have been scammed. I demanded my money back and they declined.

This was 8 years ago. Does anyone know how i can get a copy of my contract or refund for the $500 i was told to give.

Sincerely

Fraud Victim

Review about: Interface Modeling And Acting Modeling Service.

Interface Modeling And Acting - Ripped Off

I came in contact with them in my local mall for my daughter. I dealt with them from 2012 to 2014.

My child had to photo shoots we spent 1100 dollars total. Landed no opportunities they didn't do their job by marketing our child every month I requested a report to monitor the progress.

They offered an extension of services because I was correct in the agency not performing their due diligence. I tried to call and check up on progress one day and the number no longer worked called the BBB to get help and they were no help either.

Review about: Interface Modeling And Acting Modeling Service.

Interface Modeling And Acting - Photo Shoot Review

I am a child who was tricked into believing they could help me I am speaking the truth I was looking online so I can try out for a movie or show and I found interface i scheduled an appointment and the day came, me and my father went and the building was beautiful nice decorations and everything then me and my dad we to the buisness room the man asked me what I know how to do and I told him my talents then he brought out the kind of photo shoots to do we wanted to pick the most inexpensive but he said choose the other one if you do I'll pay 300 for you and followed out his sentance with I belive she has talent so we paid and everything was settled and them one day my dad said before we go to that photo shoot let's search up interface and we did so many things about scams appeared we asked 4 our money back and they did not give it to us over $2000 gone to the trash and to this day we still did not get our money back so I warn you if u r as stobburn as me and even with reading this you still go you have been warned do not go it a waste of money time and hope they will crush your dreams do not go

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of interface modeling and acting photo shoot. Interface Modeling And Acting needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned interface modeling and acting photo shoot in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Interface Modeling And Acting.

Interface Modeling And Acting - Stole our money - such a scam

Gaithersburg, Maryland 0 comments
Turnaround Time

We paid over $2400 for our daughter to have a professional photo shoot and was told that would cover 3 more as well. We were told we could request updates on her modeling profile through their online website.

Every time I requested an update I was sent an email saying that an update would be sent with 5-7 days..only once did I actually get an update. I called several times within the first 30 days to cancel the remaining photo shoots and get our money back. If they answered at all, I would be hung up on. Other times I leave a message but they would never return my call.

The last time I asked for an update, I got an email saying that the company was no longer in business.

This was such a total scam and I am mad at myself for falling for it. .

diveandcatch wrote the review because of not as described at Interface Modeling And Acting. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Interface Modeling And Acting to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was get kids hopes up, being lied to, took our money and our time and having my money taken. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Interface Modeling And Acting and interface modeling and acting modeling service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Interface Modeling And Acting - Inteface did not deliver

Silverdale, Washington 2 comments

As a single mom, trying to do the best for my son, I pulled everything I had and borrowed some money to get my son a 3 year photo shoot package and modeling opportunities. We got one photo shoot on our second visit after driving through snow for 2 hours to Gaithersburg, MD.

We were cajoled into coughing out thousands for online access to his photos, more photo shoots and auditions. No guaranteed audition ever came and no further communications after some time. I couldn't access the website after a few months and could not get anyone on the phone.

This is unfair.

Does anyone know if there's a class action suit against this company?

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Interface Modeling And Acting. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Interface Modeling And Acting to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Gate City, Virginia, United States #1213780

There should be if not..... your not the only one it's happened to.

Hartford, Connecticut, United States #1200421

They did the exact same thing to me! And I got called for one casting and ever since then nothing! My contract with them is still not expired and I'm pissed off that they stole our money

Interface Modeling And Acting - We were scammed out of a lot of money

Miami, Florida 0 comments

Interface scammed us out of 3,995 dollars. They told us that our child had a lot of potential and that they new how to connect us to the right people so that she could get picked for a modeling or acting job.

We just had to pay for her pictures and the upkeep of her web site for four years. In those two years they did not contact us for any help or advice. I had to call them and got nothing from it. They never called us or told us in any way that they were shutting down.We are only two years in and they are out of business.

My doughter's site has been taken down. I want at least half of my money back. We were also suppose to get two more photo shoots.

I will never trust a business again. This awful experience has scared me and opened my eyes to the evil and greed that drive people like Roman Vintfeld and all who associate themselves with him.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of interface modeling and acting modeling service. Interface Modeling And Acting needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned interface modeling and acting modeling service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Interface Modeling And Acting.

Interface Modeling And Acting - Such BS!!!

Brooklyn, New York 0 comments

I took this chance as a single mother because this was something my daughter has always wanted to do. My family chipped in for her photo shoot and I paid for unlimited access to them.

I drove all the way from Bronx, NY and had taken the necessary steps to preparing her for the shoot and all that money went down the drain. She was called for one opportunity but they wanted to cut her long hair super short and dye it, with no guarantee for the position so we decided to we decline the offer. Afterwards, Interface never contacted me again. Im really pissed.

It was a great experience as far as the photo shoot but it was definitely a way for the company to get money. Karma will prevail.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). chelle9746 is overall dissatisfied with Interface Modeling And Acting. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Interface Modeling And Acting.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Interface Modeling And Acting to other companies on our site.

Interface Modeling And Acting - What a waste of money

New York, New York 0 comments
Turnaround Time

I had pictures taken that coast over 2,000 dollars. They told us that they would send my son pictures to agency's.

What happened to his pictures ? I have been calling the agency and nothing. my son ha been with this so called modeling agency since 2012 and he has only gone to 1 audition and that's it. I can't believe they were shut down.

money wasted on pictures that I didn't even get a copy of and if I did I needed to pay more.. piece of ***.. what can I do to resolve this matter?

please some one help my email address is brendi69@gmail.com thank you in advance..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of get kids hopes up and took our money and time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of interface modeling and acting modeling service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Interface Modeling And Acting needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Interface Modeling And Acting - Conflicted feelings

Boca Raton, Florida 1 comment
1.5
Turnaround Time

I know they were shady, but I did a photoshoot with them at their Boca Raton location when I was like 13 and it wasn't completely fruitless. Sure, I never made back the money my mother spent like we were promised, but it did introduce me to a few legit agencies who did sign me and did submit me for numerous legit auditions, one agency of which I am still signed with today.

Plus, it gave me a nice starting portfolio of pictures that got me signed with another agency in Orlando, which I did make money from! On the other hand, I'm somewhat sure the bosses used fake names. I remember the woman's name was Ashley Solomon, and there is no record of an Ashley Solomon anywhere on this planet who "grew up in show business" the way she said she did.

So, maybe they were corrupt *** artists. But they weren't all bad.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of a product or service from Interface Modeling And Acting. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Interface Modeling And Acting to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was what was promised. Author liked the most opportunities. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Interface Modeling And Acting for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1187215

what are some legit agencies in florida