InterFace representatives defraud families that they find at malls or theme parks.They give false hope to children that they will actually help them reach stardom and they charge parents thousands of dollars for poorly executed photo shoots.
The owner Mr. Vintfeld has been involved in lawsuits in two different states and the company has endured hundreds of consumer complaints. After extensive review of InterFace I made a wise decision to not continue with them.
InterFace violates the Consumer Fraud Act and needs to make retribution to all of the families the company has hurt.They should all be ashamed for their unconscionable practices!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Modeling Agency
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "I bought a 2013 certified pre-owned Ford Focus SE with 38k miles about 8 months ago and it's been an absolutely awful experience! The fact that they certified the..."
- "Power Window Fix is a SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!! Elan Yaari is a scam artist. He will quote you a price on the phone and show up on time for..."
- "Very disappointed. I only made it a mile before the trailer came off my hitch. Damaged my motor home, mechanic blamed it on the factory. Bought a spare tire and..."
- "Das Kleid sitzt toll und hat einen schönen Schnitt. Es fällt sehr schön. Für Frauen mit dicken Waden ist dieses Kleid perfekt. Schade dass es dieses Kleid in keinem hellen..."
- "I bought the blackout cellular blinds. Got jammed after a few months, got them fixed. Got jammed again, got them 'fixed' again. Only this time, they were..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."