Interface Modeling And Acting - SCAM ALERT!!!!!
InterFace representatives defraud families that they find at malls or theme parks.They give false hope to children that they will actually help them reach stardom and they charge parents thousands of dollars for poorly executed photo shoots.
The owner Mr. Vintfeld has been involved in lawsuits in two different states and the company has endured hundreds of consumer complaints. After extensive review of InterFace I made a wise decision to not continue with them.
InterFace violates the Consumer Fraud Act and needs to make retribution to all of the families the company has hurt.They should all be ashamed for their unconscionable practices!review #314073
You may also like
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "I took my family to Golden Corral 6/5/15 Lawrenceville hwy one word HORRIBLE!!!! My family and I don't eat pork , they had two meats side by side with sesame..."
- "A. G. R. Is a company in clearwater, Fl. that sells energy for Direct Energy. They lie and mislead the customers on what they are paying per therm/ ccf. They..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "OK!!! Now, I and several people I know within the city of Sierra Vista Az. have experienced an on going dilemma in concern to EMPTY ... VERY EMPTY lighters either..."
- "Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags. I order the monsters 1st birthday theme. I..."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."